As a bartender, your passion for Craft Beer, our ever-evolving beverage offerings and programs is a must! Bringing to the world, your charm, personality and ability to engage all guests and team members.
- -Previous experience as a bartender in a similar environment
- -A passion for Food, Beverage and Craft Beer.
- -Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- -Energetic and self-confident and engaging
- -Team Oriented with the ability to build and foster positive relationships
- -Thrive in a face paced environment
- -Must be at least 18 years of age, and have Smart Serve Certification
- -Upon Employment with Beaches Brewing Co. Bartender must complete entire Training -Program and tests associated with training. Bartender also must complete and pass Cicerone Beer Knowledge Certification Program.
Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends, holidays.
- -Interact with guests and continually suggest items that meet their needs and will enhance their experience. Be a salesperson NOT an order taker.
- -Guide guests with their beverage selection. Educate them on Craft Beer
- -Prepare all beverages to Brand standards
- -Maintain bar cleanliness and brand appearance
- -Deliver an excellent guest experience by exceeding our guest expectations. Always anticipate our guest needs, meet those needs and exceed their expectation by bringing it or suggesting it BEFORE they feel the need to ask for it.
- -Process guest’s orders and payments in a timely manner, following all guidelines explained in our Cash Handling Acknowledgement Policy.
- -Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- -Promote and engage all our guests in Local promotions
- -Change kegs as needed.
- -Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!